Since Trump began running for president in 2015, thousands of mental health professionals have speculated he suffered from several serious psychological disorders. The two diagnoses that top the list are Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Anti-Social Personality Disorder. His obsession with vengeance, power, attention-seeking, impulsivity, and and lack of empathy are hallmarks of these disorders. However, his own words prove that the accusations of criminal behavior are true;
DIARREA OF THE MOUTH. He has been continuously warned by several judges not to demonize and target individuals. Consequently, he has finally had two gag orders put on him. He has publicly admitted to the crimes he is being accused of committing. Therefore, it is not surprising that the cases against him appear to signal convictions are imminent.
Trump has wrongly stated that the gag order violates his ability to exercise his First Amendment rights to talk to his supporters about his case. Those who read and understand the gag order, know Trump is lying, playing the victim, and gaslighting his base. What the gag order says is;
- “All interested parties in this matter, including the parties and their counsel, are prohibited from making any public statements, or directing others to make any public statements, that target (1) the Special Counsel prosecuting this case or his staff; (2) defense counsel or their staff; (3) any of this court’s staff or other supporting personnel; or (4) any reasonably foreseeable witness or the substance of their testimony,”
- “Trump is still able to criticize the government generally, including the Justice Department and the Biden administration. He can also claim that his case is politically motivated or criticize the political platforms and policies of his campaign rivals, including former Vice President Mike Pence, whom he is running against.”
A man who talks like this, should never be president;
- “I know more than the generals.”
- “Ingesting bleach could clean the lungs and get rid of Covid.”
- “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
- “Why can’t we use nuclear weapons.”
- “Xi JingPing is now president for life. President for life. No, he’s great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot some day.”
- Referencing war hero Senator John McCain, he said, “I like people who don’t get captured.”
- “As president, I have the right to do whatever I want.”
- The Presidential Records Act gives me the right to take classified documents.” ( False).
- Referencing the Nazi march in Charlottesville he said, “there were good people on both sides.”
Those who still support Trump are not smart, lack compassion, are unpatriotic, and are addicted to being part of an anti-democracy reality show produced by Trump and enabled by a broken Republican party.