He can’t stop lying. He says the opposite of what’s true. His temperament is unstable. He ranted grievances like a guilty man during his post-indictment speech in Georgia. He has been caught. In his own words and through photographs, he took the documents, hid them, lied to the FBI, did not correctly store them, and showed them to unauthorized people. These are facts supported by overwhelming evidence.
While Trump scares his gullible followers with repetitive fear-mongering lies about Democrats destroying America, it’s he and his Republican allies that are doing the destroying. The self- proclaimed law enforcement president is calling for the shut down of the FBI. He is promising to weaponize the Justice Dept. against Joe Biden and his family, while claiming the current Democrat-run DOJ is weaponizing investigations against him. His messaging is always hypocritical and inconsistent. The twice-impeached, twice-indicted ex- president proclaimed that he “will prevent World War III. … Without me, it will happen,” he said. “And this won’t be a conventional war with Army tanks going back and forth, shooting each other. This will be a nuclear war. This will be obliteration — perhaps obliteration of the entire world. I will prevent it. Nobody else can say that.” What’s scarier than this statement is listening to the crowd in Georgia cheer and believe the over-the-top delusions Trump believes about himself.
- He obeyed Trump’s directive and ordered a baseless investigation of the Mueller Russia Probe. The Durham Report resulted in no wrongdoing being found.
- He publicly aligned with Trump on voting rights and social issues
- He intervened in cases and investigations involving Trump’s allies
- He called the attorney general an “integral part of the president’s reelection effort.”
- He publicly misrepresented the results of the Mueller Report to the American people by ignoring the 10 counts of obstruction of justice he was found guilty of and announcing the Report exonerated Trump.
Members of Trump’s family have experienced his narcisstically- driven behaviors throughout their lives. His sister Maryanne Barry, a former federal judge, recorded statements about her brother in past interviews with her niece psychologist Mary Trump. Trump supporters may feel loved by him and believe they know who he is (based on what he tells them), but his sister’s comments are shared by those who know him through experience. His sister Maryanne told her niece;
- “All he cares about is his base.”
- “He got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”
- “His goddamned tweets and lying, oh my God,. It’s the phoniness and this cruelty.”
- ” He has no principals and is cruel.”
- “If you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.” ( Referring to Trump separating immigrant children from their families at the border”.)
- ” He doesn’t read.”
Trump and his supporters have only a few things in common; They are filled with hate and fear, are prone to violence, AND THEY DON’T READ.
Trump supporters on camera with the media in Miami this week said; ” the picture of the documents in a Mara- a- Lago bathroom looked like Joe Biden’s bathroom, all the document photo’s were staged, there is no way Trump would put documents in his bathroom knowing he was being investigated because it would be STUPID, and Trump put guards outside the doors.,” None of them sounded literate.
To the TRUMP BASE, NO ONE IS COMING AFTER YOU. THE GOVERNMENT HAS MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO LIKE PASSING LAWS THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED. IT’S ALL HYPE TO SCARE YOU INTO VOTING FOR HIM. ADDITIONALLY, IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE JOE BIDEN WON THE ELECTION, HAVE INTEGRITY AND RETURN ANY BENEFITS YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM HIS POLICIES.