#1 Mental Health Issues
- Pathological lying
- Outbursts of anger
- Immature and cruel name-calling
- Lack of empathy
- Violent impulses
- Self- agrandizement
- Disregard for laws and norms
#2 Factual Criminality
- Lied under oath during a deposition with Robert Mueller
- Obstructed justice continuously during the Russia Investigation
- Committed campaign finance violation by facilitating a pay off to porn star Stormy Daniels
- Illegally removed classified documents from the White House, hid them at Mara-a- Lago, and refused to turn them over to the FBI.
- Asked the Georgia Secretary of State to find him enough votes to overturn Joe Biden’s win in Georgia
- Committed tax evasion
- Committed business fraud
- Engaged in witness tampering and witness intimidation
- Invited an insurrection
#3 Immorality (short list)
- Cheated on all three of his wives
- Bragged about grabbing women by the “pussy”.
- Verbally disparaged war heroes and gold star families
- Refuses to denounce white supremacist groups
- Separated children from their immigrant parents at the border
- Endorsed candidate Roy Moore in Arizona, an accused child molester
- Actively opposes and supports restrictions on the rights of the LGBTQ community
#4 Lies and conspiracy theories
- Declared he won the 2020 presidential election ( “the big lie”)
- Said COVID 19 was like the flu and would be gone by Spring. Truth: In an interview with Bob Woodward he admitted he knew the virus was deadly
- Said he didn’t know about the payment to Stormy Daniels
- Lied about having bone spurs to avoid the draft
- Claimed Joe Biden would eliminate coverage for pre-existing medical conditions
- Claimed windmill noise causes cancer
- Claimed widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election when in truth that election was acknowledged to be the most fraud-free election in US history
- Accused Ukraine and the Democrats of framing Russia for election interference in an attempt to discredit his win.
- He promised he would build a wall on the southern border, and Mexico would pay for it.
#6 Authoritarianism form of governing
- Agrees with presidents staying in office for life
- Rejects or shows weak commitment to democratic rules.
- Denies the legitimacy of political opponents.
- Encourages or tolerates violence.
- A readiness to stifle or limit civil liberties of opponents,
- Calls for the dismantling of major components of our government such as the FBI, CIA, and DOJ.
- Believes unrestricted power be bestowed solely on the president
By presenting an allotted nightly 15-minute Trump segment of past and current transgressions, news programs will remind Americans how persuasively unfit for office Trump is while devoting most of its air time to focus on Biden’s accomplishments and the values democrats are fighting to restore.