The following sentiments best describe the disturbing ideology of Donald Trump:
“THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER” ” THERE’S A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE”, “AMERICA IS A WHITE CHRISTIAN COUNTRY”, “DICTATORS ARE SMART, MEAN, STRONG AND STAY IN POWER INDEFINITELY. I ADMIRE THAT”, “RICH PEOPLE ARE SMART, POOR PEOPLE ARE NOT. I LIKE SMART BETTER”, ” ONLY I CAN FIX IT.”
The autocracy, arrogance, racism and mental disturbance oozes out of every aspect of Trump’s personality and ideology. Republican Rick Scott said Trump would be a cancer on America” and he was correct. The human tumors he has spawned that are dcaying our democracy include: Senator Lindsey Graham, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, Rep. Matt Gaetz, Rudy Guiliani, Steve Bannon, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, Fox News Conspiracy theorist Tucker Carlson, white nationalist, militia groups, Elon Musk and every silent Republican member Congress to name just a few.
America has never had a president and first family as criminal, cruel, crass, rude, narcissistic and dangerous as the Trumps. Forbes Magazine reported on Dec.23, 2019 “on a masterpiece of reporting by Dan Alexander that Eric Trump, at the direction of his father, the future president, shifted money that was supposed to go to help kids with cancer to the Trump Organization. Following this story, New York’s attorney general announced an investigation, and Alexander’s work won a Deadline Club award for best business feature”
Despite other examples of cruel, criminal activity led by Trump, the current Republican party stands by him. His base, not seen as the brightest of bright thinkers, deny factual evidence and personal admissions by Trump himself that he committed crimes and extreme unethical acts against American citizens. Here are examples of why anyone still supporting Trump’s pursuit of the presidency is not a patriot and poses a danger to the survival of democracy.
- Financially scammed students that enrolled in the fraudulent Trump University
- Illegally paid off a porn star during the 2015 presidential election
- Asked the Georgia Secretary of State to alter the vote and award him a win in Georgia
- Trump Organization found guilty of tax evasion
- Stole hundreds of classified documents from the White House, hid them at Mara-a- Lago and refused to turn them over to the FBI.
- Repeatedly violated the Presidential Records Act by destroying documents while in office.
- Misused campaign donations for personal use.
- Lied under oath to Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller
- Referred to Nazi’s at the Charlottesville white nationalist rally as ” fine people”.
- Cruelly separated migrant children from their parents at the Southern Border
- Lied about the deadly threat of the coronavirus contributing to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.
- Pressured the DOJ to interfere in cases where his friends were being prosecuted for federal crimes.
- Found to have committed 10 counts of obstruction of justice in the investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.
- Committed adultery during all three of his marriages
- Encouraged the mob that he knew was armed to go to the Capitol and stop the certification of Joe Biden’s electoral victory
- Publicly pressured VP Mike Pence to illegally refuse to certify the electoral vote. Incited the mob against Pence and did nothing to stop the insurrection while ” hang Mike Pence was being chanted by the violent mob.
- Is defrauding the American people by insisting he won the election when there is proof he knows he lost.
- Embraces the support of white nationalist hate groups. Refuses to publicly denounce them.
- Fined for abuse of court system for filing bogus lawsuits
The list of legal violations, ethical misconduct, and immoral acts extends beyond the above examples. REPUBLICAN LEADERS MUST LEAD THEIR PARTY OUT OF THE TRUMP RABBIT HOLE OF CORRUPTION AND AUTOCRACY. GOP MEMBERS OF CONGRESS MUST GROW A SPINE, REJECT TRUMP, AND REJECT ALL MAGA SURROGATES.
THE GOP MUST REJECT THE IDEOLOGY OF ALT-RIGHT EXTREMISM.IT IS NOT ABOUT CONSERVATIVES BECOMING DEMOCRATS. IT’S ABOUT REJECTING RACISM, WHITE NATIONALISM, VIOLENCE, MISOGYNY, RELIGION IN GOVERNMENT AND THE CONVERSION OF DEMOCRACY TO AUTOCRACY.