- She helped pass the sweeping Affordable Care Act (ACA) through uncertain times and a fractured caucus in 2010, during President Barack Obama’s first term.
- Rallied the majority of her caucus against the Bush Iraq War
- Credited for her work to repeal “don’t ask, don’t tell,” policy which barred openly LGBTQ service members in the military
- Supported policy for same-sex marriage
- Accomplished champion for climate change legislation.
The men who led the targeted hate campaign against Pelosi are all faux strongmen, without the morals, patriotism and political acumen that Nancy Pelosi possesses. To anyone with a basic knowledge of psychology, these men act and sound blatantly insecure and threatened by her abilities and influence. Male Pelosi haters include American embarrassment Donald Trump, Rep. Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Jim Jordan, Senator Rand Paul, Senator Lindsey Graham and hateful Trump offspring Donald Trump Jr. These men are insecure, opportunistic, misogynistic weaklings who demean the integrity of the US government. Their hateful rhetoric towards Pelosi has surpassed mere opposition to her political views. The attacks on her as a person inspired both the calls for violence towards her at the Trump/MAGA Capitol insurrection and the recent violent attack on her husband Paul, where the intruder’s intention was to kidnap and physically harm her.
Nancy Pelosi has stood up to Donald Trump’s assault on democracy, immigrants, the LGBTQ community, women’s rights, and minorities in ways the emasculated members of Congress have been too afraid to do. Some of these weak legislators dislike and disagree with Trump’s morals and rhetoric but are afraid of him in ways that Speaker Pelosi is not. Some of her strong public methods of confrontations towards Trump which were once criticized are now viewed as iconic attempts to expose the danger he has always posed to democracy. The photo’s of Pelosi standing up to Trump add to her legacy of defending democracy over Trump’s assault on it:
As weakened surrogates continue to kiss Trump’s politically-fading ass, Pelosi will remain a patriotic force to be reckoned with in the House of Representatives