Truthful information about the authoritarian, corrupt takeover of the Republican party must be gotten into the hands of MAGA and swing voters before the mid-terms.
COMPILING AND DISTRIBUTING WRITTEN INFORMATION DOCUMENTING PRESIDENT BIDENS ACCOMPLISHMENTS vs THE REPUBLICANS CORRUPT, ILLEGAL AND ANTI-DEMOCRACY POLICIES MUST BE FORMALIZED INTO NEWSLETTERS AND MAILED TO THE HOUSEHOLDS IN AREAS THAT ARE UNDER THE SPELL OF FOX NEWS PROPAGANDA AND THE LUNACY OF TRUMP’S TIRED, REPETITIVE, OUTDATED RANTINGS. EXAMPLES OF SUCH INFORMATION WOULD BE:
- One-page educational, fact sheets that lists the names of Republican officials, their corrupt acts under investigation and their lies. (Information sheets must include documentation for verification). Deliver by mail to registered Republican and independent voters in swing states and counties
- Printed version of Senator Rick Scott’s “Plan for America” which raises taxes and plans to eliminate Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security
- Fact sheets providing the definitions of democracy, autocracy, fascism, QAnon, insurrection, racism, the Constitution, conservatism, liberalism, hypocrisy, partisanship, dark money, special interest groups
- Mail lists of official accomplishments made by President Biden and actions being taken by the Biden Administration to. updated on a weekly basis.
- Fact sheet enumerating the disinformation, illegal acts, and hypocritical messaging bused to disparage
- Information to rural counties on programs the Biden administration is trying to get through Congress that address issues faced by their families.
- List of investigations underway against Trump for potential federal and state crimes
- Fact sheet comparing Joe Biden’s professional and personal resume to Donald Trump’s.
- It billboards the swing states and the South with the craziest, cruelest, and most hypocritical quotes made by Sen. Ted Cruz, Governors Ron DeSantis, and Gregg Abbott, Sen. Mitch McConnell, Sen. Josh Hawley, Reps Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Madison Cawthorne.
- A list comparing Joe Biden’s Cabinet appointments and Donald Trump appointee’s advisors
- List of Trump advisors and associates arrested, jailed, accused of federal and state crimes, and implicated in assaults against women.
- A summary of the ten crimes of obstruction of justice Trump was found guilty of in the Mueller Investigation on Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.
- A list documents the 65 court rulings against Trump’s election fraud claims, calling them unfounded.
- YouTube videos and other recordings made available of Trump asking for the Georgia secretary of state to find fraudulent votes to overturn the election in his favor. Video of him inciting the insurrection, the Access Hollywood tape, calling Mexicans rapists, calling Nazis ” good people,” and telling insurrectionists, ” we love you.”
- Fact sheet on Trump’s mismanagement of the pandemic. Documentation of how he shut down the department that prepares for public health crises, leaving Americans with no protection when COVID-19 came to the U.S. His mocking of mask-wearing incited a movement of politicizing protocols to stop the spread of infection—the number of deaths and illnesses during Trump’s year in office.
- Set up headquarters in swing counties to hold town halls and distribute information on what the Biden Administration is doing and plans to do if they retain control of Congress
The Republicans have become the party of power at all costs. Their strategy to win the mid-terms is to call non- white, non-straight, non-Christian, and every democrat, “groomers” to sexually abuse children. They accuse all anti- Trump Americans of being traitors, anti-2nd Amendment, longerand proponents of usurping the educational parental rights of parents. The truth is the Republican party uses the word “Christian” however they act in opposite to what Christianity means. They scare parents into believing their children are being emotionally damaged and guilted by learning about slavery, by falsely calling the teaching of this part of American history as ” critical race theory.” Even worse than the hateful, crazy conspiracy theorists, are the Republicans who know better and remain silent to hang on to their jobs which they no longer deserve to have.
Democrats need to get smart and tough. The January 6th Committee needs to hold a public hearing NOW. Move it! America needs to hear and see your findings. Doing so will put pressure on the slogging along DOJ to act. The indictments are long overdue. The Dems look weak. The country is bored with words. Investigations are taking too long. The best strategy for the mid-terms is to arrest the criminals who tried to destroy democracy. Call me crazy, but I would rather not have wacky doctors, the pillow guy, anarchists, misogynists, racists, and authoritarians controlling Congress or back in the White House.