- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez v Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger v Rep. Paul Gosar
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi v Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Rep. Lauren Boegert v Rep. Ilhan Omar
- Rep. Eric Swalwell v Rep. Jim Jordan
- Lawrence Tribe v Rudy Giuliani
- Mike Lindell (Pillow Guy) v Dr. Anthony Fauci
- Sen. Rand Paul v Sen. Bernie Sanders
- Secretary Pete Buttigieg v Former Secretary Ben Carson
- Tucker Carlson v Rachel Maddow
- Sen. Josh Hawley v Sen. Amy Klobuchar
- Rep. Liz Cheney v Kevin McCarthy
- Rep. Mo Brooks v Rep. Katie Porter
The leadership of the Republican party has normalized the mediocrity of its members in Congress. The more outrageous, aggressive, and uninformed these fringe officials act, the more power they gain over traditional Republicans who served in the House and Senate. Imagine how emasculated Sen. Mitch McConnell feels when Marjorie Taylor-Greene makes idiotic, mean, unprofessional statements, and he towers in silence. Manhood is being neutered throughout Congress by these fringe embarrassments to the once honorable Congress. The distraction tactic is the Trump-inspired hate speech and conspiracy theories that only circulate in mental hospitals.
The disinformation epidemic has to be stopped. It has created a mass psychosis that is resulting in people believing what they are told without evidence to prove the assertion. The phenomenon of these massive lies has resulted in an increase in violence, anti-Semitism, political divisiveness, and a weakening of the Constitution. It’s time for the loudmouth and liars to be exposed. We need these public quizzes to weed out the dead wood in Congress.