President Biden’s policies indicate he possesses an impressive level of knowledge on every subject related to governing and protecting the country. Many who disagree with his political ideology concede that his knowledge on subject matter is undeniably sound. A few examples of Biden’s competency are:
- On managing the COVID pandemic, he followed the science and listened to career experts on infectious diseases like Dr. Anthony Fauci. As a result, approx. 613 million vaccinations have been administered in the US, the hospitalization and death rate have decreased significantly, and Covid testing is free and easily attainable.
- His climate change policies reflect his comprehensive, science-based knowledge about the environmental benefits of harnessing solar and wind energy, lowering greenhouse gas emissions, rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, securing adequate funding by national and global entities, and reducing methane emissions.
- While in the Senate, Biden served as a member of the Senate’s Foreign Relations Committee. As president he proved his knowledge of how positive relations with global allies and strong opposition to enemies and dictators strengthened America’s national security and economic stability. His rejection of American isolationism has proven to give optimism to conquering the global inflation problem.
- Despite the increased costs of gas and goods, the Biden economy is seen by experts as strong. Unemployment numbers are low, wages have increased for low-income workers, the GDP growth is record-breaking and 6.6 million new jobs were created in his first year in office.
The list of unintelligent, incompetent, cruel statements Trump has made since he became president are voluminous. The Shortlist published an article in July of 2015 citing 75 Ridiculous Statements Trump has made. Here are a few examples:
- I think if this country gets any kinder or gentler, it’s literally going to cease to exist.”
- “Regarding abortion there has to be some form of punishment for women.”
- ‘ Windmills give cancer.”
- “It’s really cold outside, more than normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!”
- ‘I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down.”
- Why are we having all these people from shithole countries coming here?”
- Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me ‘old,’ when I would NEVER call him ‘short and fat?’
- “What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening,”
- On the coronavirus. Trump said, “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
- Suggesting ingesting bleach to treat Covid, Trump, “And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”
- “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?”
- ” John McCain is not a war hero- he’s a war hero ’cause he was captured. I Like people that weren’t captured, OK, I hate to tell you.”
The misogyny, racism, stupidity, gaslighting, poor judgment, cruelty and patholigical arrogance is documented in Trump’s own words.
With Trump declaring a run for the presidency, these statements are proof that to save America, a jeopardy match between Biden and Trump is an essential component of the vetting process. Trump will undoubtedly try to influence the categories used in the game. However, the network will reject subjects such as golf, cheeseburgers, tanning booths, and the art of infidelity.