The laws Donald Trump has broken are corrupt and dangerous to democracy. The Justices he chose know he is a criminal and yet they seem all in on MAGA, which means most Americans must dismiss the credibility of court. What would Republicans have done if Obama violated these laws:
- 18 U.S. Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.” ( He attempted to coerce Ukraine’s president to investigate Joe and Hunter Bide).
- 2 U.S. Code § 192, “Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers” ( Refusal to cooperate with subpoenas).
- 18 U.S. Code § 610: “Coercion of political activity.” ( Attempt to coerce Ukraine diplomat Bill Taylor to participate in political activity.
- 18 U.S. Code § 595, when a person uses his official authority to interfere with or affect, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President.”
- 18 U.S. Code § 607, “Place of solicitation,” (tried to solicit contributions to his political campaign from the Oval Office).
- 52 U.S. Code § 30121, “Contributions and donations by foreign nationals.” (Essentially, it’s illegal to solicit donations from foreign nationals from any location).
- Tried to illegally obstruct Congress’ counting of electoral votes and “engaged in a criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States.” ( Evidence gathered by Jan 6th committee regarding the insurrection).
- Spreading false information about the election results violated Washington DC common fraud law
- Lied under oath in a written deposition with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
- Violation of the Foreign Emoluments Clause, located at Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 in the Constitution (having profit, gain, or advantage from a foreign power).
The backlash from the anti-abortion draft written by Justice Samuel Alito may signal the end of credibility for the Supreme Court. How can Americans respect a Justice who a seditionist president appointed? The majority of us don’t. READ THE DRAFT. ALITO IS ONE SCARY, CRUEL GUY. Alito quoted Sir Matthew Hale, a 17th-century English jurist who had two women executed for “witchcraft” and wrote in defense of marital rape. Sorry old man Alito, but what you think about abortion is irrelevant to women.