If there is any chance for the addiction to Trump and MAGA/Q’Anon ideology to be broken, the media must constantly report on the factual, provable evidence of corruption and disinformation being spread by the far-right. In Jan. of 2022, Crew Magazine reported Trump committed 3,700 conflicts of interest. His gullible followers and sycophants thought that self-interested bravado was cool, however his behavior actually proved he was an autocratic, democracy- diminshing president like America has never before seen. Joined by Rudy Guiliani, Roger Stone, Kevin McCarthy, Mark Meadows, William Barr, Steven Bannon and dozens of other anti-patrriots, the Trump administration normalized Godfather-style corruption.
CORRUPT CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS TRUMP ENGAGED IN:
- He refused to divest himself from his businesses and profiteered from being president
- He visited his properties 547 times giving lobbyists, foreign leaders and special interests access to him to gain political clout
- He visited his golf courses 328 times to play with government officials to encourage patronage at his properties
- He inappropriately conducted official presidential business last his resorts such as signing executive orders and conducting press conferences
- Trump encouraged Republican members of Congress to stay at his properties and 143 of them made 361 visits
- 150 officials from 77 countries attended events last Trump properties.
- Trump rewarded special interest groups who stayed at his properties with access to the White House for their meetings.
- The Trump Organization profitted tens of millions of dollars from special interest groups and foreign leaders staying at his properties
Trump took the risk of using the presidency to enrich himself and his children. He did it brazenly and learned with his crooked Attorney General to protect him, he could get away with it. The violation of the Emoluments Clause was bad enough, however trump did not stop there.
CRIMES TRUMP COMMITTED THAT JUSTIFY BEING “LOCKED UP”.
- Inciting an insurrection
- Asking election officials to illegally overturn the election results
- Making money off the presidency
- Not paying his taxes
- Lying under oath to special prosecutor Robert Mueller
- Backing a plan to stop the peaceful transfer of power
- Supporting the illegal insertion of fake electors to steal votes from Joe Biden
- Lying about the danger of COVID contributing to the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans
- Removing classified records from the White House
- Destroying presidential records which violates the Presidential Records Act
- Sharing classified information with Russian officials at the White House
The above list is only a shortlist of why he could and should be prosecuted.