Throughout his presidency, Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin appeared to have an agenda between them that worried members of the military and Congress. In Helsinki, Trump sided with Putin over America’s intelligence community, praised his strength as a leader ( obviously over-looking the murdering and suppression of individual freedoms of Russia’s citizens), invited him to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, and had secret conversations with him on a private cell phone. Trump loyalists prefer to focus on his dictator-style rallies, the stupid red hat, his racist/ anti immigrant policies, and his hatred of democrats instead of his autocratic ambitions and violation of the Constitution. As Putin attacks Ukraine in an attempt to weaken NATO and occupy a sovereign nation, a former U.S. president, seeking to be president again, praises and admires him.
Putin’s Crimes Against Humanity
It is common knowledge throughout the world that Vladimir Putin is a war criminal and murderer. The Russian dictator got dangerously close bringing is immorality into the Oval Office. Members of Congress from both parties have agreed that Putin is an enemy of the American democracy. Trump’s ignorance, disorders of character, and hunger for money and power allowed Putin to manipulate him to elevate him on the world stage. While president, Trump disparaged and tried to weaken NATO which aligns with what Putin is attempting to do now as he invades Ukraine. Examples of his crimes against humanity are:
- He was a member of the KGB, a Russian organization with a history of murder and mass killings that date back to Stalin and Lenin.
- Authorized the bombings of two apartment buildings in Moscow in 1999, killing hundreds of innocent Russian people.
- Ordered bombings reignited the Second Chechen War, killing approximately 25,000 people.
- Aided and abetted Russian and pro-Russian terrorists in eastern Ukraine, killing at least 10,000 people to date.
- Putin’s proxies shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 on July 17, 2014, killing 298 innocent people.
- During Putin’s years in office, many Russian democrats, journalists, and opposition leaders have been killed in mysterious circumstances —( Politico, 2017).
- Declares gender fluidity as a “crime against humanity.”
- Illegally annexes Crimea and reclaims it as part of Russia.
- Approved the poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko, an outspoken critic of Putin.
Any American politician who aligns themselves with Putin and excuses his murderous acts against human life should be removed from office. They present a danger to our national security. Most of them are MAGA Republicans.