Democracy Is Hanging By A Thread, Republicans Know It And Have Chosen To Let The Republic Go In Their Corrupt Pursuit Of Power. Attorney General Merrick Garland Must Indict Trump And His Accomplices To Stop The “Real Steal” Of Democracy. The Jan 6 the Committee is closing in on what role Trump and other members of Congress played in the insurrection. Tick tock, the clock is ticking for justice coming.
State to state recalls continue to prove there was no fraud and no ” steal” in the 2020 presidential election. The Trump ” big lie” claim is being exposed as a crime against the American democracy. The corruption is blatant, the lies are obvious and proven, and yet the Republicans are committed to the lie of a stolen election as a strategy to retain the support of a base that is as incompetent and corrupt as Trump himself. If democracy falls, the Republican base may finally realize they have been grifted, duped, and are now an irrelevant entity in an autocratic U.S. government.
DEMOCRATS ARE LOVING TRUMP’S CURRENT IRRATIONAL STATEMENTS AND ACTIONS THAT ARE KILLING HIS CHANCES TO RETURN TO OFFICE. YAY! FOR HIS IMPULSIVE, CRAZY, HYSTERICAL RANTINGS. THANKS DONALD. THE NUTTIER YOU SOUND, THE BETTER FOR THE DEMS AND THE COUNTRY. HERE IS THE LATEST AND BEST RANTING OF ALL:
“IF THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL IS NOT OVERTURNED AND IF I AM NOT REINSTATED AS PRESIDENT, REPUBLICANS SHOULD STAY HOME AND NOT VOTE IN THE NEXT ELECTION.” This is a statement Democrats should encourage Trump’s base to follow. Stay home and don’t vote so less Q’Anon wackos will infest our Congress.
Trump’s pathetic, repetitious, desperate, cartoonish rallies are a humiliation to America. Watching the predominantly white crowds scream, jump, and don MAGA outfits is an embarrassment to the word “American.” Are these the best traits Republicans can find in a candidate?
- Pressured the Department of Justice nine times to overturn state election results in his favor
- Lies about the 2020 election being stolen
- Lost the presidency after one term
- Was impeached twice for crimes against democracy
- Incited and celebrated an insurrection
- Supports a one-party system ( autocracy over democracy)
- Obstructs congressional oversight mandated by the Constitution
- Politicizes the military
- Encourages his base to be violent against his opponents
- Spreads disinformation and Russian- style propaganda
- Violated the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution by using the presidency for financial gains
- Is under investigation for bank and tax fraud in New York
- Is under investigation for attempting to commit election interference in the presidential election in Georgia
- Lied under oath in a written statement to Special Counsel Robert Mueller
- Committed campaign fraud by paying porn star Stormy Daniels $ 130,000 to hide their affair
- Got banned from Twitter and Facebook for spreading violence-inciting disinformation about COVID and the ” big lie”
- Failed at legislation to improve healthcare, increase good-paying jobs, pass an infrastructure bill. The only success was a tax cut for the rich.
- Admittedly lied about the dangers of COVID-19 for political reasons contributing to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans
- Hired unqualified friends, family, and crooks into his administration
- Led a campaign against masks and social distancing
- Supports the idea of a president holding office for life
- Disparages women, minorities, the disabled, war heroes he doesn’t like, and immigrants
- Instructs his attorneys and Republican officials to lie and ignore subpoenas
- Fired competent people from their jobs and inserted cronies
This resistance to Trump and his ideology is not a Democrat vs Republican issue. Many Democrats would consider voting for a sane, moderate Republican if it meant the permanent end of Trump, Trumpism, and the likes of Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Paul Gosar, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, and all the other Republicans working to subvert democracy and abandon the values America has stood for since its birth.