The originator of the anti-mask campaign in 2020 was ex-president Donald Trump. The man elected to protect the well-being of the American people refused to mask, caught COVID, spread it to his family and staff, and created a resistance movement to masking that has caused thousands of preventable deaths. If you count the family members who have been left grief-stricken and financially damaged by the reckless no mask, no mandate movement, the losses have reached catastrophic levels.
The four conservative, staunch anti-vax radio hosts that recently died terrible deaths from COVID-19 are;
- Marc Bernier, 65, from WNBD in Dayton Beach, Florida
- Phil Valentine, 61, from Tennessee
- Jimmy Deyoung, 81, a well known Christian preacher in Tennnesee
- Dick Farrel, 65, conservative TV station Newsmax
In a Sept.1 article the Washington Post quoted Bernier saying, ” I’m Mr. Anti-Vax,” and “the government was “acting like Nazis” in urging people to get vaccinated.” Farrell called, ” the coronavirus mitigation efforts “a scam-demic” and described the government’s top infectious-disease expert, Anthony S. Fauci, as “a power-tripping, liar.” The Post quoted New York University professor Jerry Del Colliano as saying, “Radio companies “are risking the health of their audiences even as anti-vaxxer bloviators continue to die.”
In a Newsweek interview on Sept. 9, New York radio host Howard Stern, a pro-vaccination advocate, went on record saying;
- “When are we gonna stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say it’s mandatory to get vaccinated?”
- “They were on fire, these guys, it was like day after day, they were all dying and then their dying words are ‘I wish I had been more into the vaccine. I wish I had taken it.”
- “The other thing I hate is that all these people with COVID who won’t get vaccinated are in the hospitals clogging it up.”
- “Go f*** yourself. You had the cure and you wouldn’t take it.”
Stern is expressing the frustration and anger many Americans feel towards the unvaccinated. Cable TV journalists are trying to maintain compassion towards those who fear taking the vaccine, however, the majority of the unvaccinated are unsympathetic conspiracy theorist MAGA supporters who are demonstrative with hate-filled “anti-science” and ” anti-government” rhetoric. Like Stern, President Biden proclaimed this week, “my patience is wearing thin.” The selfish stance taken by the no vaxers is causing resentments and impulses by the vaccinated population to support societal restrictions on them in order to protect the health and lives of the general population.
Children are the latest victims of the spread of COVID-19 of the unvaccinated pandemic. Tolerance for the uninformed, selfish, MAGA cultist’s stance on vaccinations for COVID is running out. Mandates are Constitutional, and ultimately the unfounded cries of violations of individual freedoms will be negated and the law, unity, sanity, and compassion for human life will prevail.