Trump Supporter Survey: Loyalty is a positive quality, however blind loyalty is dangerous. Answer these questions with this thought in mind; “Would you retain the same support for any other president if he behaved in this manner”?
The latest demonstration by Trump of his lack of compassion is;
DISCONTINUING REGULAR TASK FORCE BRIEFINGS REPLACED BY HIS EXCLUSIVE FOCUS ON THE ECONOMY, DEFLECTING ONCE AGAIN FROM THE ONGOING VIRUS THREAT TO AMERICA. HE IS STILL PUTTING MONEY BEFORE PEOPLE’S LIVES.
Updated questions, post-impeachment:
- Have you read the official timeline when Trump first knew about COVID-19 and when he took action to provide PPE, testing, and order the stay-at-home and social distancing policies? If not, would you be willing to learn those facts?
- Do you wonder why Trump refuses to practice the protective measures, like wearing a mask, which the scientists urge all Americans to take? Do you think this behavior is macho or stupid?
- Are you telling your children to believe what Trump says about the coronavirus over what the doctors and scientists say? Are you allowing your children to follow his lead on no masks, no social distancing, and believing the virus will soon “disappear”?
- Have you ever seen another president blame everyone else for what goes wrong during their term? Despite the fact that coronavirus started in China, do you understand they are NOT responsible for the spread in U.S. because once here, it was our governments job to manage it?
- Why do you think Trump is fighting transparency about his taxes and financial records almost 4 years into his presidency? If he has evaded taxes and done business with foreign adversaries, would it concern you?
- How much more money do you have in your retirement and bank accounts since Trump’s inauguration?
- Despite Republicans having control of the House of Representatives for the first 2 years of Trump’s term in office and power of the Senate for 3 1/2 years, Trump has failed to keep his promises of; 1) building a wall that Mexico would pay for, 2) replacing Obamacare with a better, cheaper plan, 3) rebuilding America’s aging infrastructure, 4) to take on Wall Street ( proceeded to give substantial tax cuts to corporations), 5) promised to “keep our jobs and bring in new ones,” but instead his trade war strategy has hurt American workers 6) said, ” I promise there will be no cuts to Medicare, Social Security, and Medicaid, but is now pushing for billions of cuts to these programs that help the poor, disabled, and elderly.”
- Do you or anyone in your family currently rely on benefits from any of these programs?
- Do you anticipate needing to rely on any of these programs in the future?
- Are you in favor of Trump’s plan to cut funding for these programs and instead fund the Space Force Program and other projects that he values more.
8. Can you explain how Trump’s constant firing of officials in charge of oversight of the executive branch is threatening to our democracy? Do think a president and his Cabinet are above investigation and above the law?
9. If Joe Biden wins the election and governs in the same secretive, conspiracy theory, partisan style as Trump, will you be ok with it?
10. After almost 4 years of pervasive, well-documented lying and spreading misinformation, do you ever wonder if Trump might have a psychological problem?
11. Do you think it odd Trump has not allowed the children of America the chance to get to know first family son Barron’s experience as a kid in the White House in the tradition of past first family’s?
12. Do you realize the world leaders Trump continually disparages see him as beneath the office of the U.S. Presidency? Can you explain why this disrespectful approach to foreign affairs could be dangerous for America?
13. Do you ever get tired of hearing Trump complaints, bragging threatening, yelling, name-calling, and lying? Have you heard of the term “Trump fatigue”?
14. Do you realize Trump constantly fires former friends and allies, despite their competence, because they disagree with him? He expects loyalty but does give it to others. Do you respect that behavior in a president?
15. Does Trump’s suggestion to consider ingesting disinfectants to cure COVID-19 sound crazy and dangerous?
Original Questions from last year;
- Have you read the beginning and conclusion of Section I & 2 of the Mueller Report?
- If you have read it, do you believe the 10 obstructions of justice actions that Trump took during the 2015 campaign are acceptable actions for a president to take?
- Do you believe that it is acceptable for a Presidential candidate or anyone on the campaign to take calls and meetings with a foreign adversary and not contact the FBI about it?
- What do you believe the explanation is for so many of Trump’s original appointees being involved with Russia either financially or with their government officials?
- Why do you think most of these Trump associates lied about meetings and involvements with Russia?
- Does it concern to you that so many of Trump’s appointees have either been fired, indicted, or resigned?
- How would you justify the excessive number of Trump appointees or campaign associates being involved in scandals and legal trouble?
- What do you think the reason is that Trump refuses to show his tax returns? Does it bother you that he might be hiding his earnings, avoiding paying taxes, or has conflicts of interest with adversaries?
- Are you concerned that most of Trump’s policies seem to favor the rich, such as his tax cuts and deregulation policies?
- Do you believe that Trump is right that global warming is a hoax? Do you believe in science?
- Are you economically aware enough to be assured that Trump’s policies will benefit you financially in both the short and long term?
- Do you feel that Trump’s documented womanizing effects the respect level of the American Presidency in the global community?
- Does it damage your trust that Trump has told over 12,000 lies, which are documented in his words ( not fake news) on Twitter and on video?
- How do you explain Trump demonstrates more respect and affinity for dictators over allied leaders of democracies?
- Do you think Trump’s praise of Putin and reluctance to ever criticize him indicates that the Russians may have compromising information on him?
- If a President who you were not enamored with talked and behaved exactly like Trump, would you still defend him and vote for him?
- What are your concerns about Kim Jong Uns’ obvious dismissiveness of Trump’s demands and expectations of North Korea?
- Why do you think that there are dozens of criminal and civil lawsuits against Donald Trump throughout the American court system?
- Do you ever consider Trump’s excessive lying and obsession with trashing President Obama and all past Presidents indicates a disrespect for the office and a symptom of insecurity?
- How do you feel about the excessive amount of golfing Trump does on Sundays compared to his infrequent attendance to Sunday church services?
- Are you in favor of the millions of dollars in travel and security costs that Trump has incurred by so frequently leaving the White House to visit Mar-a-Lago and other Trump resorts?
- Trump’s style of governing is called “authoritarianism.” Are you comfortable with this style of leadership, a technique shared by dictators such as Hitler and Mussolini?
- Do you believe there is a danger to the United States because of Trump’s embrace of Russia despite worldwide proof of their corrupt, illegal patterns of behavior?
- Do you care that Russia meddled in our democratic elections? Do you understand what dangers that kind of meddling presents to the United States and you personally?
- Do you believe Trump understands all components of the Constitution to the degree that he can effectively protect the stability of our democracy? Do you think presidents should demonstrate a mastery of the Constitution before taking office?
- Are you comfortable with Trump’s attack on all of our Democratic institutions, i.e., three equal branches of government, the judiciary system, the media, and the intelligence community? Do you believe it is dangerous and unpatriotic for a U.S. president to publicly admit to disliking the governmental structure of their country?
- If it is ever solidly proven that Trump lied to the American people about his affairs, pay-offs to the women, and the sexual misconduct he is accused of, would it damage your view of his character?
- Is there any behavior that Trump could engage in that would get you to stop supporting him.
Blind loyalty to any one political party or any particular elected official is dangerous because it encourages corruption and cronyism. This kind of allegiance creates a denial of truth in the name of protecting a president over loyalty to the country. This issue is not about one party being in power over the other or one ideology being all wrong or all right. If voters do not put America’s history of being a moral, united democracy ahead loyalty to Trump, this country can say good-bye to the freedoms this president dishonestly says he is protecting.
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST CON-MAN EVER TO HOLD THE OFFICE OF THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT.