The odds are extremely low that any future Democratic President would emulate any of Trump’s immoral and erratic ideas and policies. However, it seems fair to ask Trump Republicans, (Congressional or private citizens) to agree to accept, not argue with or demonstrate against any of the following behaviors on Trump’s Presidential resume.
They must pledge that it is now acceptable for the next Democratic President to:
1. Date porn stars and Playboy bunnies while married ( adultery)
2. Grab women by their genitals
3. Kiss women without their consent
4. Lie repeatedly to the public (unapologetically) for the purpose of political manipulation
5. When confronted, deny lies that are provable.
6. Hide their tax returns from the public
7. Use Twitter to name call and negatively target individuals and groups
8. Use profanity in the media and during rallies
9. Invite aggression at rallies and on Twitter by calling for the arrest and incarceration of political opponents
10. Publicly denigrate allies and embrace political adversaries and dictators.
11. Continue to earn money from other countries through private business ventures
12. Hire his/ her children who are unqualified for their appointed positions
13. Appoint people for cabinet positions who lack the experience and credentials for the job
14. Block the process of Constitutionally mandated oversight of the Executive Branch by the House of Representatives by abusing the use of executive privilege and by obstructing justice
15. Dangle pardons for people involved in investigations that implement him/her
16. Demand loyalty from appointees without respect for the oaths that they took and the risk to their reputations
17. Watch underage girls undress at beauty pageants.
18. Be involved in money payments that block the exposing of infidelities
19. Have proven, limited knowledge of the Constitution
20. Encourage people to break the law to protect him
21. Bypass Congress when mandated by the Constitution to engage Congress in decision-making
22. Make no retaliation against and give continued support to world leaders involved in the murder of US citizens or residents
23. Invite foreign countries to investigate political opponents in order to influence the outcome of our elections
If these behaviors exhibited by Trump are acceptable to Republicans, then now and in the future, they must be deemed as acceptable by the next Democratic President. So think hard if this obsessive loyalty to Trump is worth the degradation of our country’s morals and national security.